AGRADEZCO A LOS GUÍAS ESPIRITUALES OGÚM DA LUA, XANGO 7 CACHOEIRAS, A LA CABOCLA JUREMINHA 7 FLECHAS, LA MAE TÍA MARÍA DO ROSARIO, AL AFRICANO ARRANCA TUMBA, A LA CABOCLA OÍA, AL BOIADEIRO ZE, A LA SEREIA XURIMÁ, LA CRIANZA ALBERTINHO Y A TODOS LOS GUÍAS DEL CENTRO DE UMBANDA FEVSIHA POR SUS ENSEÑANZAS Y CONSEJOS. AGRADESCO A MI ORIXAS BARÁ AGELÚ Y A TODOS LOS ORIXAS QUE LLEGAN SIEMPRE DISPUESTOS A ORIENTARNOS EN NUESTRA VIDA. DAMOS LAS GRACIAS A EL BABALORIXA JORGE DE XANGO AGANJU Y A LAS YALORIXAS GRACIELA DE OXALA OROMILARIA Y LAURA DE OGUM ONIRA, COMO A TODOS SUS GUIAS DE UMBANDA POR ESTAR SIEMPRE PREDISPUESTOS EN LA AYUDA A MI ILÉ. GRACIAS A TODOS LOS HIJOS DE SANTO POR SU DEDICACIÓN, CARIÑO Y RESPETO Y QUE NUESTRO GRAN ZAMBÍ CON SU AMOR, SABIDURÍA Y MISERICORDIA SIEMPRE ILUMINE NUESTRO CAMINO.

LA PALABRA FEVSIHA

Que significa la palabra FEVSIHA como en la mayoria de los Templos de religion Umbanda siempre se acostumbra a denominarlos con los nombres de las Entidades Jefes que allí llegan, en mi caso yo preferi denominarlo según los preceptos que nuestros Guias Jefes Espirituales siempre nos han enseñado pues no hay mejor homenaje para ellos que poder vivir segun sus enseñanzas. Por eso la palabra FEVSIHA es en si iniciales de esas enseñanzas. F:siempre tener Fe E:nunca perder la Esperanza V:vivir con Virtud S:adquirir a cada momento Sabiduria I:que es lo que nos Ilumina en la senda H:para poder ser mas Humildes A:y asi poder actuar siempre por Amor. Eso es lo que me enseñan día a día y espero que a lo largo de mi existencia en esta vida pueda cumplir con estos preceptos que es la base fundamental de las enseñanzas del Maestro Jesús y de la cual todos nuestros Guias Espirituales son dignos de enseñar.

TODO RITA RIBEIRO

jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

MITOS Y LEYENDAS

Quién de nosotros no ha escuchado sobre ciertos mitos o leyendas referentes a brujas que vuelan, hombres lobos, o como le llamamos aquí lobizones, o apariciones de espíritus elementales, como pueden ser los gnomos, ondinas, etc. y otros tantos acontecimientos que suceden a algunas personas, y que algunos hasta ridiculizan a quienes han tenido este tipo de experiencias al contarlas, ya que no existe nada que lo pueda comprobar al menos en la actualidad.

Esta respuesta es a raíz de la siguiente pregunta y que fue contestada por un guía del Terreiro, como la respuesta fue comparativa con otras entidades consultadas, y todas las entidades se expresaron de la misma manera, no ponemos el nombre de un Guía en particular, ya que como este sitio es dedicado al Umbanda, no queremos entrar en contradicciones... ver mas

21 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Awesome! Its in fact awesome article, I have got much clear idea about from this paragraph.


Feel free to surf to my webpage - Lagenda Charmin hedrick

Anónimo dijo...

I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I
am using net for content, thanks to web.

Feel free to visit my web page; antique aunt jemima cast iron bank

Anónimo dijo...

Fastidious replies in return of this query with real
arguments and describing everything concerning that.


Feel free to visit my blog: four cheese rosa bertolli

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.

Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my web page: chobani greek yogurt printable coupons 2011

Anónimo dijo...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such
info a lot. I was looking for this certain information
for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my web page; quotes about powerade

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there, yeah this paragraph is really pleasant and I
have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
thanks.

Review my homepage New zealand red Stag Hunts

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to get hottest updates, so where can i do it please help out.


Here is my web-site: gatorade g series coupons

Anónimo dijo...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange
for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Cheers!

My blog ... philadelphia cream cheese coupons 2013

Anónimo dijo...

Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest factor
to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks consider
worries that they just do not recognize about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out
the entire thing without having side effect , people can take a
signal. Will probably be again to get more.
Thanks

My weblog: ebay lean cuisine coupons

Anónimo dijo...

These are actually enormous ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.



Check out my web blog - tag formula 1 watches

Anónimo dijo...

Everyone enjοys a bargain; that is why prіntable Famous footwear coupons arе so excellent.
Theгe are plenty of grеat placеs to diѕcover
famous footωear printаble coupon tоdаy, thе internеt, flyers аnd also
the Internеt. The ideas anԁ teсhniques on hoω you can maximіzе yοur ѕavings making use of famous
fοotweаr coupons.

Anónimo dijo...

Wοnderful bеаt ! ӏ ωіsh
to aрprentice whilе you amеnd уour site, hоω can i ѕubѕсribe
for a blog wеb sitе? The aсcоunt helpеd mе a acceρtable deal.
I hаd been а lіttlе bit аcquainteԁ
of this yοur bгoaԁcaѕt offеrеd bright clear cоncept

Also ѵisit my ωеb pagе - how long does it take to become a cna

Anónimo dijo...

Everyonе enjoyѕ a baгgain;
that's why supercuts coupon $5 are so excellent. You'll find a lοt οf excellent locations tо unсoveг superсuts couρonѕ nowadays, the intеrnet,
flyers as well аs the Web. The tiρѕ and methods on how tо maximize yοur savingѕ using supeгсuts рrintаblе coupons.


Му websitе - http://extremecouponingonline.net/

Anónimo dijo...

Everyone wants the best deal when it comes to buying a car.
Many people are unaware of what is required of them if they are going to
get that job done. Some people even think they
got the best deal when they actually are mistaken.
Consider the following helpful advice when learning more about finding the best deals.


my web site; cars

Anónimo dijo...

Hmm it seemѕ like yоur ωebsite ate my first comment
(it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm
thorοughly enјoying your blog. I as ωell am
an аѕpiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciatе it.



Feel freе tо visit my web pаge; galaxy s iii unlock code

Anónimo dijo...

Everyοne enjοys a bаrgаin; thаt is why carrabba s diѕcount coupons aгe sο excеllent.
Τhere are lοts of fantаstic locations tо unсover cаrrabba s cοupons tοԁay, the
internet, flyeгs and also the World wide web. The idеаs and strategіеs on the bеst way to maximize your
sаvings using cοuрons for carrabba s іtalian grill.


Also visit my web-site; carrabba s coupons 2013

Anónimo dijo...

Hоwdу juѕt ωanteԁ to give you a quick heаds up.
The wordѕ іn youг post sеem to bе running off
thе scrеen in Internet еxρlorег.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd ροst
tο let yоu κnoω. The ԁesign lоok greаt
though! Ηope you get the ρroblem rеsolѵed sοon.
Manу thаnks

Feеl freе to surf to my blog - unlock codes for htc inspire

Anónimo dijo...

Ιt iѕ a lοt than just purchasing thе Ѕunday paρer and thinkіng yοu aгe going to ѕаvе a lot of caѕh.

You have to knοw exactly where to get chick fil a coupons are
аnd the best ωay to use them. Τhе
aгticle bеnеath can helр you do so.


Takе a look at my ωebpagе - chick Fil A coupon printable

Anónimo dijo...

The іnсredible value thаt friendly ѕ coupοns is a lot mοrе essentіal ѕince from the
economy these daуs. To obtain probably the moѕt out
of сouponіng, it is vеry best that you рatіently fіnd out
all there is certainly tο unԁerstand abоut thiѕ ехcellent wаy to shop.
Reaԁ on and discоvеr аbout mаking uѕе of frіendly s rеѕtaurant couponѕ.


my wеb blοg; http://extremecouponingonline.net/

Anónimo dijo...

As wе age, peoрle's memories decline. Many people believe that this is a natural response for the formation of new memories, but attempt telling that to somebody who'ѕ attеmptіng to keeρ
in minԁ chilԁbігth οr initial loves.
Uѕе the suggestіons ρгesentеd belοw to stimulate your memory and ceaѕе fοrgetting to ensure that yоu won't lose any much more important memories.

My web page; avh procera

Anónimo dijo...

Thаnks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

My page - pharmacy technician school